Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

My Chapter Chat Art

This is my Crested Caracara information report.
I made this as a Chapter Chat activity and then posted the finished artwork on twitter alongside all the other creations other people had made.

Chapter Chat is an event where we all read a shared book -  the current one is called The Explorer - and every Friday, we answer questions about the book as a class.
Schools all around New Zealand participate in Chapter Chat and share their artworks and answers on twitter.


I hope you like it! 

3 comments:

  1. Well done Kaya - your first blog post! You have shared a lot of really interesting information about this magnificent looking bird! I do hope you are enjoying 'The Explorer' and are keeping up with the story. Koka Ngaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaya,
    I'm glad you're enjoying another Chapter Chat. The books have all been so different. Which one do you think has been your favourite from this year and last year? I think that Ms Bixby's Last Day is still my favourite.
    I hope you and Shai are going to do a few blog posts while you are in Israel to teach us all about your experiences and what life is like over there.
    Ms Ducky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms Ducky,
    Overall, my favourite book would probably be Ghost or Ms Bixby's Last Day.
    We will definitely post from Israel. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.